The Cuadra (“stables”) is where La Viñuela started. Standing snuggly against massive rocks, next to the site of the former threshing grounds of the village of Atalbeitar, it is part of the main farmhouse (“Cortijo”). It has been restored with great care and attention to detail in order to preserve the charm and simplicity of the local arabic building style (massive chestnut beams, small windows, terracotta tiles). It is very light and spacious and well equipped and its thick rock walls will keep you cool in the summer and cosy in winter.
- Sleeps 2-3 persons
- 65m2, ground floor, south-facing converted stable
- Large south facing partly-covered terrace (20m2)
- Immediately below, extensive south-facing gardens with lawn and flower beds (250m2)
- Large and light open-plan kitchen-dining and living room on two levels with single bed
- Spacious double bedroom with open bathroom
- Outside bathroom with covered access (totally private)
- Wifi internet
- Use of shared pool and two acres of gardens and terraced land
|Bedding:||1 double bed (150 x 200) in the bedroom, 1 single bed (90×190) in the living room|
|Placa vitrocerámica de 2 fuegos, nevera-congelador, micro-ondas con grill, cafetera y tostadora.|
|Baños:||– En la habitación principal. Baño abierto con ducha, lavabo y wc.
– En el exterior de la cuadra. Baño totalmente privado al que se accede por la terraza cubierta. Dispone de ducha en bañera pequeña, bidé y secador de pelo.
|Heating:||Glass-fronted fireplace, with firewood available on the premises at cost, Oil-fired central heating (included in the price)|
|Exteriors:||Barbecue, outdoor furniture and deck chairs|
|Parking||There is plentiful private parking space on the premises|